A lot of people say that Wade looks a lot like Cloe. He does and yet I think he looks a ton like Hannah too, but no one really thinks so. So, I found some pictures of each of them at all about the exact same ages to see how similar they looked compared side by side and these are some that I found...
Hannah & Wade
Cloe & Wade
Hannah & Wade
Cloe & Wade
I think he looks a little like both. He is the missing puzzle piece that makes them all a complete set! I sure love my little kiddos and looking at all their pictures made me sad to think how fast they've each grown up!
I think he looks a little like both. He is the missing puzzle piece that makes them all a complete set! I sure love my little kiddos and looking at all their pictures made me sad to think how fast they've each grown up!



2 comments:
wow! he's a good mix of both. he's so cute. i bet you guys love having a boy. and i bet the older sisters help out a lot. :)
He totally looks like both! So funny. I actually just did the same thing on our blog yesterday. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment