Taken at exactly 3 months June 16
His eyes are the coolest dark blue/brown color!
He coos so much that I had a hard time getting him to just smile...he just wanted to tell stories...that is what this face is :) He can now hold toys & loves to play!
He is awesome at tummy time and last for a good 20 minutes at a time. His legs get going every once in a while and he can get them clear up underneath him.He is a champ at slobbering. He has found his tongue and moves it around all the time...it really gets his drool going.
This is baby Carlos (9 days old) He was born 6 weeks early weighing 5 lb. 15 oz. and 18 in. he was just released from NICU yesterday, and is doing awesome! He is so tiny compared to our monster Wade. I'm so glad Wade has this sweat cousin so close in age!
3 comments:
cute pics. wade is getting so big and cloe is looking really old. cute kids. congrats carlos on the new baby. i'm assuming that he's carlos' baby. :)
I can't believe how fast Wade is growin up. I love his cute little smile, it melts the heart!
Such adorable kiddos. I can see why Cloe likes taking pics when her hair is curly-she look so cute:) Love the big smiles from Wade.
Post a Comment