Hannah is such an amazing help! Wade loves the girls and as long as Hannah's arms don't get tired, she'll play with him for as long as he'll let her. I love it!
Hannah graduated from Kindergarten on the 20th. It is so sad that this last year has gone by so fast! We are sure proud of her and all she's accomplished this year! She is so intelligent and excelled like crazy at GWA! We love her school and are so blessed she is where she's at!
On the 21st Johan has is school of medicine graduation from the U. He told me no kids were allowed...so I went to our old neighbors house for the day. After the fact, turns out they meant you couldn't have kids walk through with you. :( Bummer I really wanted to see him, but both our parents were able to make it and he still has his real graduation in August when the program really ends...August 3rd here we come!
Johan and his Dad
Johan and his Mom
The Gang
These are the kiddos having a picnic while Johan was at his graduation. We sure have missed Savvy, Solomon, and Jodi!!! It was so fun to get to spend some time with them!
This was our announcement picture...as a reminder that we had our 9th anniversary on the 18th! I love Johan so much and I'm so blessed to have him! He is more than I ever dreamed he would be! He is such an amazing dad and husband! He is so much fun and I can never get enough of him! I would follow him around all day if I could...no lie! Happy nine baby and next year it makes ten. Crazy!


3 comments:
happy anniversary, 9 years! i remember when you guys were married and it doesn't feel like that long ago. wade is such a chunk, i love it! i'm so glad you guys stayed at our house while you were here. i couldn't even tell anyone had been here! you're welcome to stay here anytime.
Congrats on the graduation. Too bad we aren't up in SLC and didn't get to see you guys. Where is Joey going to work?
Happy Anniversary! It goes by fast, doesn't it? You still look the same though--great! Your kids are getting so grown up, and more beautiful each year. I love seeing your little family grow, and it makes me long for Cedar City and our little low-income houses. I miss it!
Post a Comment