Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

 
 4th of July was pretty un-eventful around our house.  Most all my side of the family all went out of town...camping, Brianhead, or to Salt Lake to see my sister Heather and her new baby girl she had on the 1st.  Johan has gone on his last rotation to Salt Lake at IMC in a trauma rotation and is gone all month until graduation.  so me and the girls hung around the house until evening.  It was so windy I didn't dare do our sparklers :( the girls loved their poppers, followed by dinner, bath, toe/finger painting, movies, popcorn, books and bed.  It ended with a call on skype from Joey and good night kisses.
 
 
 
 I tried to get a picture of all three but as you can tell it wasn't as great of a success as I was hoping for
 
 

1 comment:

A Moment in Time Photography by Debi said...

You are so awesome... way to make the best out of a not so great situation! You're kids are so lucky!!! (By the way, the pictures are way cute but they make me miss you even more!
♥♥♥ ~ {{{}}} ~ ***