Friday, September 9, 2011

Aug 2011

From Aug 11 (my b-day) until the 14th my immediate family had our annual family reunion.  This year we had it at Fish Lake.  We rented 2 cabins, and it was awesome!!! we were 2 minutes walking distance from the lake and we had our own pavilion, volley ball court and the stream was right next to our cabin.  Everyone had a blast!!!
Hannah with Ben, Blake and Brekel
Hannah & Cloe fishing
Wade was such a good boy the whole time we were there! He was smiles most all the time!
Wade is now a huge fan of Joey (now that he is around) :) this summer was rough not being able to see him very much!

My dad brought his canoe and it was a hit!
This was most of us eating. It was a good thing we had this huge pavilion to eat our dinners every night!
Shellbe, Cloe & Sydnee


Wade loved watching the kids play volleyball! 
He is such a super happy kid!!!
Locklan and Cloe

Hannah's first day of 1st grade...She is loving her teacher and is doing so super well in school!
Wade learned how to sit up before we went to fish lake but I never got any pics until we got home from vacation ( I never let him down to play camping...I was too afraid he'd get stepped on!)
These pics were taken super early in the morning...He is so funny when he first wakes up! I love it!

I didn't do any editing on these pics but.....Wade at 5 months :) He's growing up too fast!!!


his first taste of rice cereal...ha ha! He hates the stuff and still more than 2 weeks later will not swallow the stuff!


Cloe still cannot stay awake to save my life! she crashes everyday! Hannah quit taking naps right after she turned 2 and Cloe will be 4 in a few months...go figure...every kid is sure different!
Our poor gecko named "yecko" was such a fun little pet! We found him in our yard last summer and he's lasted over a year...but sadly shed his skin and never recovered I took these pics hours before he quit moving. :( Cloe was heart broken!!!

Wade loves to be outside!!! and this was even right after he'd woken up from a nap...he is such a happy kiddo!
We sure can't get enough of Joey! I love that he around so much! We'll take advantage of having him around while we can for sure!

Wade is not a fan of the grass!
He loves his daddy!
He finally has started playing with his toes and I can't get enough pics of it...sorry!  I think knowing he's my last I want to capture everything that much more! :( Sad I know!!!

He is such a cute chunk!

Bath time

He absolutely loves to knock over towers! He will do it for like 15 min before he wants to play with something new...it is so fun to watch his face as he does it!





I finally got his "studio" pics done of him in his blessing outfit...now all 3 kids I have all "matchy" to put on the wall at all the same ages in their blessing outfits in a "studio" (since that's all there really was when Hannah was little) He was so good and we got them all done in less than 10 min :)


I have more pics but I think this was over load enough! 
I'll add Sept. in a bit :)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Your kids are getting so big. It seems like Chloe has really grown up this summer. Wow! Hope life is going well for you guys. I'm glad to hear that Joey has finally been able to be around more. Hooray!