The weather was awesome! We practically lived outside! We got a deep freezer and the kids built forts for a week with it. Even Wade got in on the action.
Hannah rollerblading in the rain. (safety first right?!)
The girls still play so awesome together with very little arguing. They love to snuggle together while watching movies!This was wade at 7 months. He is such a fun baby! So smiley (as long as you keep your distance) and a definite snuggler!
He loves his car! He can do most of the buttons and he loves to sit on it while the girls play outside!
The girls and their posing :) I don't know where they got it :) (hint: my entire middle school scrapbook entirely consists of my in various poses :))
Like I said...the weather has been awesome! I hate to think it's getting colder I with this fall season would last a few months longer!
We painted pumpkins again this year (I think I'll keep up on this tradition until Joey decides he wants to do something more involved) Poor Joey had to work right up until trick-or-treating started so we managed with out him.
Our Princess Bride
Our Mid-Evil Witch
And Mickey Mouse
Halloween was a huge success! Wade went down for a nap at 5:30, Joey stayed with Wade and I took the girls around til 6:30 when Wade woke up, so me and Joey swapped and I fed Wade and he fell back asleep for the night. it was an easy breezy evening! Perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment