Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holidays

The kiddos playing together during Christmas vacation.  It has been so nice to have Hannah home from school! I forgot how much I can get done with her around!!!
Our annual "Christmas Adam" Ice skating Party.  We had a blast!!!...the pictures are proof :)
Since Wade still won't go to anyone, so I opted out of skating this year. I had a blast taking pictures and watching Johan and the girls! They were so fun to watch!
 
Cloe literally ran around the rink the entire night! Digging her toe picks into the ice and cruising as fast as she could.  Good thing they had the skate trainers...she makes me nervous how fearless she is.  But I must say she was awesome!
Hannah started out with a walker but got brave fast and spent most of the night skating on her own. I am so proud of her! She did awesome!
 


Train
 
Towards the end of the night Hannah convinced Cloe to try skating without the trainer and she did good, but it made me so nervous! I prefer her having the walker for my sake :)

Cloe pushing Hannah :)



Wade loves his big truck!!!...to ride and push.  in this pictures he is pushing the horn and saying "beep,beep" he has become a big talker (saying mom, dad, Hannah, puppy, baby, beep, and clicks his tongue for horses...he also does the full on pat-a-cake.)
Christmas was a huge success!!! All the kids got way too much (for the first time ever) It is so nice to finally be done with school and have a job!   As you can see Wade figured out the funnest way to open presents :)
Hannah's pile
Cloe's pile
Wade's pile
After all the presents were opened we took the girls out back to see the family surprise and they had the best reaction ever!
We love our "perfect size for our backyard" tramp.  The girls have jumped their legs sore :)
We hope everyone had as merry of a Christmas as us!

1 comment:

Brian and Lindsey said...

Congrats on Johan getting a job-bet you're loving having him home! Brian's decided to get his Masters so I can imagine how nice it must be when he'll be done. You're kiddos are adorable. It's too bad you guys live so far away.