The girls in their Easter dresses Nanny made them
Easter Family Pic
This is our park (2 houses away). We have been spending most of our time here! This was a huge selling point for our house...We love our neighborhood!Wade in the past has not liked pools/sprinklers...so I didn't even dress him to get wet....big mistake! He loved it. I ended up stripping him down to his onsie and he was in heaven!
Joey had to work spring break...so I got creative with the help of pinterest and we got crafty! We made glow in the dark slime and the girls loved it!
Wade has learned how to eat out of a bowl without dumping it the next second. He will eat a whole bowl without hardly a mess.
The kids often drag chairs into my bedroom while I'm in the shower/getting ready and watch baby Einstein (Wade's fav). It gives me 27 min of uninterrupted time :) Thank you baby Einstein!!!!
Cloey has learned how to braid!!!! and tie bows!!! We are so proud!!!
This is Wade's new look. If you say anything he doesn't like or say where's your handsome eye's.....it's the same response. He is so funny!The last weekend in April me, my sisters (except Lori & Jenna) and my mom went on a girls get-a-way. This was my first time being able to go (also the first time ever leaving Joey and any kids) It was tough to leave but I loved the vacation and loved coming home to kids that missed me :)
And when I came home our yard was finally finished (for now...we'll have to stock up our savings to finish the details...basketball/volleyball court....pergola...fireplace) it is so nice and now we live outside so much!
3 comments:
I love your yard! We are looking forward to the day when we have one. Wade reminds me of my korbin with his blanket and binky always in tow :)
Wow, your first vacation away from Joey and the kids:) They're spoiled! Can't believe how much your kids have grown-especially Wade. Glad you're well!
I LOVE your back yard. It is fun to see some of our dreams coming true. I remember talking about your sidewalk idea back in the day. Now it has really happened.
We are in Richfield for the summer and were hoping to get together with everyone sometime while we are closer. Is there a weekend that works better for you guys. I guess start thinking about it. We had an emergency trip to Cedar City last weekend and we wished we could have been with you guys too. Made us want to plan a get together with everyone all the more. Maybe start thinking about a time that would work well for you guys.
Post a Comment