Sunday, November 4, 2012

October 2012

This silly boy LOVES salsa and literally drinks it!
Wade loves to watch Toy Story and is so chill while watching any of them!
  
With both Hannah and Cloe I've taught them preschool from home.  Cloe is doing awesome! She does one or two pages from each book (bought at Dollar Tree...they have a huge selection for cheap). She loves it so much, even when we're done with books she'll still stay at the counter and do projects and her own math or site words for up to 2 hours....staying in one place working.  She is so smart and I love the time I get to spend with her while Wade has his nap everyday!!!!
We had my brother Jeff's babies blessing luncheon at our house the week after conference and I took these sweet pictures of Elsie.  She is so cute and smiley!
 We went to Lake Mead with Joey's family for UEA and had an awesome 3 days!!!! These were some pictures of our fun...
 
 Joey and Nanny playing Ladder ball
 Joey and his sisters Tara and Sjandi
 
 This is how Wade got in his daily naps
 
 Papa and Wade
 Cloe skiing from the beach
 

 Hannah got in probably 14 runs...this girl loves to wake board (She told me she had a personal goal of getting 3 turns in a day...with 2-3 runs per turn...she is so funny)
 Tubing with cousins

 Kambrey, Cloe, Vance
Wade, Vance
 Brindee, Cloe, Hannah
 Wade threw out every nut from the trail mix and only wanted the m&m's and raisens
 
 We had two boats and all 5 families plus Nanny & Papa and the best weather anyone could have hoped for!!!
 
 
 Nanny & Cloe
  This boy is crazy!!! He finds his fun exploring and re-organizing anything he can...he keeps me busy!!!
  He loves the doll house dads and carries them around and has them talk to each other and they are the only doll house people he plays with...such a boy!
 The kiddo's watching shows and being silly on a Saturday morning
 Hannah's crazy hair day at school
 Painting pumpkins
 These girls love to be twins!!
  Halloween was awesome this year. Hannah wore a for real Korean cultural dress that I got when I was 8 from a foreign exchange student that stayed with my family. Super ornate and so pretty. I never wore it because I thought it smelled like china, but 20 years later...smells like fabric.  She loved her costume!
Cloe was a Lalaloopsy.  The wig that came with the costume weighed like 4lb so she opted not to wear it.  She's so glad to have another dress-up to add to her collection.
 Mr. Wade was superman.  I made to cap from left over felt I had from a project last year and it turned out totally home-made!!! :) I even free-handed the logo....He loved it though!
 It was Johan's surgery week so I knew he wouldn't be home until late so I too "dressed up" for the kiddos (braids and eyeliner freckles).
 
This was the 1st and only house Wade knocked on the door with the girls...He was too busy undoing everyone's carved pumpkins and playing with decorations that I stuck him in the stroller with a succor and he was good all night :)
 Johan got home just in time to hit the last couple of houses and take a family picture





1 comment:

The Marchant Family: said...

Looks like a fun month! Hannah's costume is beautiful and I love that you thought it smelled like China :) I think Wade and Korbin would be best buds with their binkies and blankets going everywhere with them.