Cloe is such an angel! I am loving the stage that she's in! She is so smart and thoughtful and sweet! She love to hug and snuggle and give kisses and sit on my lap for as long as I'll let her (sometimes it is most of the day). She loves to talk to my belly and hug and squeeze it! She knows all her colors most all her shapes and most letters and she can spell her name. She loves to be read to! She loves projects and dolls! She is so fun with Hannah! They are best friends and they play together so amazing! I love this little girl and can't believe how much she's grown up this last year! She went to Sunbeams for the 1st time yesterday and was so reverent and respectful! We are so proud of her and love the sweetheart that she is!
She was so fun to take pictures of! She has such a fun personality and loves to laugh and be silly!
We love you kiddo-ba-diddo!
4 comments:
Holy Smokes...her hair has grown a ton! It's been too long...(for me anyway). Let's get together soon!
Such cute pictures! I can't believe she's three already! Crazy! Hope you guys are doing well...And we need to see a belly pic soon! :)
You have the cutest and sweetest kids - and I think that their parents make all the difference!
She looks so grown up! Such a little cutie :) Lets plan a day to get together again!
Post a Comment