I took this picture about a week and a 1/2 ago (at exactly 30 weeks) with my favorite Christmas present...my new camera! I weigh exactly what I weighed when I delivered Cloe and 5 lb more than when I delivered Hannah....so I'm pretty much HUGE! This boy has been such a different pregnancy!!! He is STRONG and kicks so hard that he hurts me all the time! I do love feeling him wiggle and roll but I can tell his is going to be bigger than the girls....at least I tell my self that since I am so big and still technically now have 6.5 weeks left :( Good thing he's coming early!
8 comments:
Take a look at my "bump" it's a mountain. When you're feeling huge just check out my recent pic and you will realize how tiny you are! I wish I looked like you but with a double occupancy I am having no such luck. Hope your doing well!
First of all, you are not allowed to say you are huge, cause then the rest of the world (like me) feel even huger than huge. You look great! And I remember when I was pregnant with Solomon, he kicked WAY harder than Savvy and felt bigger and stronger. Boys. So funny. That's one of the reasons I think we're having a girl...this baby is not kicking as hard as Solomon used to. I'm grateful for that! Are you over the nausea? Other than your tiny belly, feeling well?
you are SO NOT huge!! im almost 3 weeks behind you and probably bigger than you...you look super cute with your bump!!
Yea!!! A pregnancy picture! You are so stinkin cute! I really do not think that huge fits the description of this picture. And you got a new camera!!! If anyone would use it (and well), it would be you. How exciting! Sure miss you guys!
You look so cute, Shannon!! And I agree with everyone else, you look tiny! Can't believe you are getting so close!
Wow, I love how cute you are pregnant! I hope you're feeling well and all ready for this little guy to join your family. He's a lucky little guy to come to a family like yours :) Wishing you the best in the coming weeks!
I'm so glad you like your camera. . . I was afraid you might have regrets! You are looking beautiful! I'm so excited!!!!!
I love your cute belly pic! You are TINY! :) We really need to get together again before your cute baby boy gets here!
Post a Comment