Saturday, February 26, 2011

Prego Pics

 These pictures were taken Friday (36 weeks 1 day).  Johan and the girls were such good sports! I let everyone choose what ever they wanted to wear, and I'm glad I did.  I think it shows each ones personalities. (I wish I had more clothes to choose from!)  I'm glad the weather was nice for just long enough to get a few shots outside!  Thanks to the Draper's for letting us use their yard and house, and my sister Stacy for taking them for me!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Can't wait for this little boy to get here!

5 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

you are so cute! these are so fun to have, your girls are getting so big! i can't wait to see pics of this little guy!

Dallas said...

I love these. My favorite is the one with the girls faces right up close to their future baby brother. I also love how you let them choose to wear whatever they want. It turned out very cute!

Brian and Lindsey said...

Very cute pictures-as usual. You look great! Excited to see that little guy when he gets here.

Jodi said...

Congrats. You actually look pregnant! Are you coming to SLC before the baby comes?

The Marchant Family: said...

SHannon you are the cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen! You are glowing (in a good way). I love these pictures. Your girls are getting so big too! I love that you have one of each, a fair and a dark girl that look like each of you :) Good luck in the coming weeks!