Friday, February 25, 2011

36 weeks

36 weeks 1 day
I feel pretty good!  I am definitely bigger than I have been with either of the girls and sleeping comfortably is a challenge (never was with the girls). I'm super grateful I have no back pain or any of that, I've been lucky that way with all 3!  I am so anxious to get him here and see what he looks like! They have scheduled my c-section #3 nine days before my due date so, I hope the 16th comes super fast.  And really hope I don't go into labor this next week because Johan has a return visit back to the U until the 6th.  But with past experience I doubt that will happen :)
Cloe is hilarious and kisses my belly a bazillion times a day and talks to him constantly!  She can't get enough of him already and I'm sure it won't be any different once he comes!
Cloe learned how to do her own pony-tails on herself and on others about a month ago. Her favorite thing is to do pony-tails on her my little pony!  She gets the hair wet, brushes it out for hours and does different pony-tails for even more hours!  It has been a great project for her to do while I take it easy!
We have so much fun during our alone time while Hannah is at school from 7:30am until 2:45pm.  Cloe is so much fun and such a cute little helper!  I laugh so much of the day, I love it!  She is such a sweet heart!

1 comment:

Matt and Joanna said...

cloe looks so much older with her hair growing out. what a beautiful girl!