Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SOME pics from the last 4 weeks

 The last 4 weeks have flown by way too fast! I can't believe how well everyone has adjusted and I can't imagine life with out Wade!  He is such a sweetheart!  These are just a few of the millions of pictures we have taken in the last little while.
When Wade was 5 days old he had to be put in the billi-light for 48 hours.  Luckily his numbers were still low enough that they let us have the belli-blanket instead of the suitcase, so I could still hold him! I was still pretty emotional about it.
He slept awesome while I was still on all my pain meds from the c-section, but once I quit taking them he woke up... and is awake for hours at a time through out the day! It is exhausting!
As you can tell his first bath was quite a show!  He didn't freak out, which was nice!


Cloe can't get enough of Wade! She is constantly kissing him and asking to hold him (mostly while I'm nursing???) probably because that is the only time I get to sit down :)


This was Wade at about 2 weeks.  He loves his binki!!!!
Joey loves to hold  him in the evenings when the girls are down for the night and Wade loves it!

He is always awake for 2 hours right before bed...so it's my favorite time to take pictures of him with his eyes open.  He is so dang cute and makes some of the funniest faces!


Hannah doesn't get as many turns holding Wade since she's at school from 7:30 until 3:00 but in the morning before she leaves I try to sneak in a turn for her (before Cloe wakes up).  And weekend (lazy days) she gets to help out a ton.  Hannah is the funnest age for having a baby!  She really is a huge help for Wade and Cloe!


For me...I recovered pretty quick from the c-section!   Completely mobile by day 5 and off my pain meds by day 9.  My scaring inside will probably always be a problem and Wade might have to be our last baby since I'm such a mess inside.  But the constant pain from all my inside scares are getting better and I am loving having 3!

2 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

You have the most beautiful kids and Wade is no exception. I'm so glad you posted and that you're recovering. Seeing you with your cute kids makes me want another baby. I hope you're getting some sleep. We'll be down there in May, maybe we can stop by and see you?!?

Springs Hollow Relief Society Presidency said...

Shannon! first off you look amazing and wade is so so so handsome! I am so happy for your family! I think he looks alot like Cloe! I hear you on all the " inside mess" and the pain! And I am only on number 1...I admire your positve attitude and your strenght! Hope everything gets better and better for you...enjoy it!!