I had so much fun taking pictures of this little guy!!! and I better thank my mom-in-law for taking all the ones that I'm in (can't do too much of that by myself) she does an awesome job!
Shannon he's beautiful!! Oh my gosh, he looks like a mini boy version of Chloe to me. So adorable! And you look gorgeous :) it's not fair to look that good right after having a baby. Congratulations Leeflangs!
3 comments:
Shannon he's beautiful!! Oh my gosh, he looks like a mini boy version of Chloe to me. So adorable! And you look gorgeous :) it's not fair to look that good right after having a baby. Congratulations Leeflangs!
oh my goodness. can you come to SLC and take pictures of our new baby? you are sooo good! He looks so much like his dad! and you look great!
Adorable!! I think he looks a lot like Chloe.
Post a Comment