Us watching the kiddos play in our back yard
He loves to watch t.v. He will sit through an entire Baby Einstein movie (23 min). It is the only way I'm able to get the girls bathed and in bed; now that Johan is away doing rotations for the summer (we miss him like crazy!!!!!) He is at Lake Powell (bullfrog) until July, then at IMC in SLC doing trauma until he graduates for real August 3.


3 comments:
Love the new pictures of my boy. Miss you guys a tun. Can't wait to see you tomarrow. LOVE YOU!
Oh, how do you do it Shannon!! Tim just left for a week and I am so sad. After reading your post I am thinking a week is nothing. I need to buck up. So Johan is going to be in SLC for a month???? That is so cool. Does he have a place to stay. If you guys want to come up here with him while he is here, you are welcome to stay at our house again. We are going to be in Panquich for Tim's last rotation this summer from July 11th until August 6th. So our house will be empty again. You know you are always welcome anyway. AND, THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking care of things at our house while we were gone. I was a little worried about towels, sheets, cleaning ect. because we had three different people stay at our house while we were gone. It is nice to know that things were in order for them. You are so great. Thanks again, the letters you left were adorable.
Oh my gosh he's getting so big! I love that the girls push him around in the baby stroller, too cute :) We need to get together again soon and bbq or something!
Post a Comment