Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jan 2012

 end of December, Wade at nine months walking around the furniture.
  He loves to play pat-a-cake and if your happy and you know it!!!
 
 Toss it...
 
The girls enjoying our awesome winter weather! 

 Wade had been walking between me and Joey for weeks but finally at our new years eve party Stacy snapped a few shots.  Our 3rd baby to walk at 9 months :) (We are so proud)

 After he would reach the other person he would clap for himself and loved that everyone else would start clapping with him! He loved the attention!

 Miss Cloe is Sooooo much help! We'll just leave it at that :)
The thing is...Wade loves her to pieces and thinks she is so funny
Which doesn't help her intensness.
 Jan 4 (9.5 mos.): Wade started letting go of the couch and walking around on his own.  He hates to fall and still doesn't let me out of his sight, so he doesn't go into any room that I'm not (which is so nice) but I hope he can now become a little more independent of me.
 Justin Bieber's #1 fan...this girl cracks me up! 
if you can't tell...she has grown so much this winter! 
(her pants are shrinking...looks like i need to pull out the next size of clothes)
 Wade clicks his tongue for so many cute things:
to blow kisses
if your eating and he wants a bite
to say the sound horses make
 3 kids in a tub...this unfortunately is the quickest way to bath these kids most days so I'm not running back and forth from my shower to the kids bath...some days I just figure I gotta do what i gotta do?
 Hannah reads her assigned reading book from school to Cloe at night.  They love it! It lets me get Wade down and they still get a book at bed time.

Wade @ 10 months (01/16/12)

 
 Wade @ 10 months...He is one sweet boy! I can't get enough of him! He loves his binky and blanket!!! He ALWAYS has both not far from him.  He loves to play as long as I'm sitting right by him and he is so happy 99% of the time. I really can't complain! He is so much fun!
He started crawling the same time he started walking (9 mos)

 He pretends most things are phone these days and when he holds it to his ear he says "dada" it is so dang cute!

 More walking pics...He always looks so deep in thought when he walks...so much consintration!


 Hannah has been playing the piano from my mom since oct. and she is amazing! She has such a gift! I love to listen to her play!
 Jan 23...Wade is doing awesome at getting around! He loves climbing around and pushing his truck! He is growing up so fast :(

More pics of the girls reading at bed time


Johan has had some crazy schedules since the beginning of Dec. Some days the kids just get to see him right before they hop into bed...if at all for 2 days.  Wade always has to have seconds on dinner when Joey finally gets his food.  Wade is a beggar and won't leave until he gets a bite.  He sure has warmed up to Joey these past few months and I love to see them play.  We love when daddy is home!


silly pic...I've been trying to teach him how to throw (he catches awesome) this is him doing a combo between "toss it" (from pat-a-cake) and trying to throw.


Hannah loves to come home from school and play with Wade! As soon as we pick her up from school Wade is all laughs and giggles! I can tell he misses her like the rest of us! I love my kiddos so much!

3 comments:

The Marchant Family: said...

You are blessed with such a beautiful family! Wade reminds me of Korbin and I bet they would be good buddies if we lived close. We miss you guys!

Dallas said...

What a sweet little family you have. It is fun to see what you guys are up to.

Matt and Joanna said...

I can't believe Wade is already 10 months old! Time flies by way too fast. He's so cute, it's fun to see how he changes!